All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Rishikesh Hiring 2019,Notified 255 posts of Group A-B-C
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Rishikesh has invited applications for posts of Group A, B and C. Eligible candidates can apply in the Employment News within 45 days from the date of advertisement publication (June 4, 2019) through prescribed format.
• Last date for submission of application: Within 45 days from the date of publication of advertisement in Employment News (June 4, 2019),
post vacancy details:
• Group A – 15 posts
• Group B – 41 posts
• Group C – 199 Posts
• Deputy Medical Superintendent – With 3 years of experience, MD / MHA or MD / MS in any clinical specialty recognized by MCI.
• Medical Officer – Candidates should have degree in high stream of AYUSH from a recognized university.
• Medico Social Service Officer – MA / MSW with specialization in medical social work from a recognized university.
• Junior Accounts Officer – Graduate in Commerce
• Junior Hindi Translator – In English as compulsory or optional subject from accredited University, as a medium of examination at PG degree or degree level in Hindi.
• Sanitary Inspector – Candidate should pass 12th standard and Health Sanitary Inspector Course from a recognized University.
• Store Keeper Low Clerk – Graduation with a one year experience from the recognized university.
• Driver – Candidates must be 10th from any recognized board.
• Operator – Pass 10th grade or equivalent and ITI diploma certificate in relevant trade.
How to apply:
Eligible candidates can Employment News within 45 days from the date of advertisement publication (June 4, 2019) through online mode.
2,823 total views, 3 views today